This white paper is to provide you with a better understanding of the current pandemic and serves as a guide to help those responsible for various facilities feel better prepared to tackle the challenges we all face today.
The pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation and new information is becoming available daily.
To help you keep current with the latest public health information, we’ve also provided resources which you’ll find at the end of this document. Our goal is to help you keep up-to-date especially for those who manage facilities during this unprecedented time.
You will find in this white paper:
- The latest facts about the new Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, and the diseases it causes – COVID-19
- What Facilities Managers can do to prepare, prevent and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Effective Disinfection Practices
- How to determine whether a disinfectant is approved for use in preventing COVID-19
- How to recognize and communicate some of the unique considerations for long-term care and healthcare facilities
Click here to read more!